[Epic] White Dwarf 215

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 22:38:53 +0000

Hi chaps, me here. Just thought I'd let you know about the new stuff in
UK WD215...

Chambers of the Horned Rat... Andy Chambers with advice for making Epic
40K campaigns. Cunning ideas- basically making a flowchart to represent
campaign progress- if the orks win do this, otherwise... etc.

Are you experienced?... Rules for experienced detachments. The more
experience detachments get, they get bonuses (e.g, remove more / less
blast markers in the end phase, +1 to assaults, etc.).

Flak Attack!... Giving Flak for all-marine armies. Support Weapons and
Whirlwinds can be bought as Flak units, meaning you don't have to
include Hydras to give AA protection.

The Eternal Crusade... E40K and W40K campaign consisting of some
Imperial chappies kicking in some Eldar chappies (or vice versa), and
then the survivors ganging up on some Tyranids who gatecrash the party.
New objectives included.

The most impressive thing in the issue, however, is the new W40K scale
Falcon Grav-Tank.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos