Re: [Epic] IG and SM circles (was Epic 40k _at_$%!)

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 09:13:20 +1100 (EST)

>Is it me, or are the little circle bases for IG and SM troops a bit too
>big for the bases? The local Eldar and Squat players seem to have no
>problem with their circles, but I have to chop off a bit to get them to
>even go into the hole.

I have this trouble with just about all stands (IG, SM or otherwise) and
I've found that the best way to do it is to put a dollop of glue in the
hole, then jam the figure in with the butt-end of my file. Of course there
is always the problem of someone wanting to go into orbit ("Fire me boy!")
but it doesnt happen too often.

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/

"I don't need to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, for my
        eyes are naturally bloodshot."