Re: [Epic] Da Pointy 'Eadz

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 19:01:22 GMT

Hi,

>What colour do you people paint your Eldar vehicles and ladz?

Dark, purplish blue for Guardian bodies. Mint green helmets, forearms, and
shoulder and knee pads (yes, I am talking about EPIC! See WD 183). Infantry
tend to get gold guns. Same blue for the upper parts of vehicles, with any
insignia or decoration in white. Same green for undersides and details of
vehicles. White vehicle weapons, with red tips. Green gems on blue areas,
red on green areas, and black on the white parts of guns. I haven't done it
yet, but I'm thinking of painting transport vehicles in the colour schemes
of the Aspect Warriors they carry. There's nothing to say Aspect shrines
have their own vehicles, but I don't see why not.

> Do you go
>by any established craftworld colour scheme, or do you just paint them
>any which way?

I don't have a name for the Craftworld, but I strictly keep to the above
scheme. With a lot of variation in designs (thorns, starbursts, etc.), the
army is coherent, but not too uniform. Aspect Warriors, Warlocks, and
Titans add extra colour.

Cheers,

NRT

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead