Re: [Epic] Deadly Eldar

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:58:18 -0600

ling
that infantry recieve charging into assault. Think about it. Their move is doubl
ed
normally, except when charging into assault when it's tripled. Thats all. So you
 get
45 cm of move, not 90. I don't have the rule book with me, so I can't quote chap
ter
and verse, but I'm pretty damn sure about this (uh, Allen, feel free to jump in.
..)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I think you guys actually already worked it out. But yes, the furthest
an Eldar Aspect Warrior with Jump packs can move during the assault
phase is 45 (barring transports). Of course, he can also move another
thirty during the movement phase.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.