Re: [Epic] Knight shields & Magna cannon

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 09:17:48 +1100 (EST)

>>Does anybody out there have rules/stats for Knight reflector shields (TL)
>>and/or Ork Magna Cannon?

>The ork Magnum Mega Cannon Range Attack dice To Hit Save modifier
>Armour peircing 100 1
>3+ -3
>High Explosive 75 8
>BP's 0

Mega cannon or Mekboy Magna Cannon? The rules for the Magna Cannon are:

Mekboy 'Doom Diver' Magna-Kannon
     Effect of hit depends on target:
          skimmer on advance or charge, or flyer - target smashes into the
ground, avoiding anything on the ground
          skimmer on a pop-up attack - attack is cancelled, skimmer returns
to ground facing in direction chosen by you
          Titan or super-heavy ground vehicle - no effect
          anything else - stops their move if snap fired, target can then
face any direction the Ork player chooses

Move 20
Save 4+
CAF 0
Weapon Magna-Cannon
Range l.o.f.
Attack Dice 1
To Hit 5+

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/

"I don't need to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, for my
        eyes are naturally bloodshot."