Re: [Epic] White Dwarf 215

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 15:01:57 +0000

Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
>Hiya.
>
>Care to expand on the following ?????

>Flak Attack!... Giving Flak for all-marine armies. Support Weapons and
>Whirlwinds can be bought as Flak units, meaning you don't have to
>include Hydras to give AA protection.

I would be happy to.

Name Speed Range FP Aslt. AV Special
Support Weapon 10 30 2 0 4 Flak, Stubborn
Whirlwind 30 45 2 0 5 Flak, Stubborn

Any support weapons or whirlwinds in the army may use the above rules if
they so wish (choose which ones at the start of the battle). This
represents the Support Weapons being fitted with Autocannon or Heavy
Bolters instead of twin lascannon, or the Whirlwinds being fitted with
Ack-ack missiles. [not taken verbatim]

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos