Re: [Epic] [Almost-Epic] Codices

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 14:15:04 -0500

Neil R. Thomason wrote:
> You missed out the other planned WH40K 'race': Undead. No, I'm not joking.

I've seen this referred to as combination undead/robotic. Sounds
like it could look similar to Legions of Steel figures. (I sold
my LoS box, but if those guys could have been used for WartyForty,
I coulda got more for 'em!)

Do you know how much these will have undead theme (they'd have lots
of skulls, but so does everybody else) and how much robotic? I've
been thinking of the Terminator movie, especially the future scenes.
I think a line of these could look neat, but I don't think I'd be as
interested in the fantasy-army-in-the-future look that Chaos vehicles
have.

Thanks,
andy

--