[Epic] Tal'Karis Campaign

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 00:35:16 PST

Salutations,

I've translated my Tal'Karis campaign into English, if you can't
access my web page e-mail me and I will send a copy of it on the
mailing list!.
I'm now thinking about a new campaign where the Imperium will have to
face the Chaos : just to give you an idea, the Ordo Malleus, the
Sisters of Battle and the Legion of the Damned will be involved. If
anybody has some ideas about special Chaos detachment(s), he is
welcomed!

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 10/30/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/