Re: [Epic] Ping Test

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 12:44:02 -0500

Kinda weird. The Full Thrust list is nearly dead, too. Even
personal mail seems to have fallen off.

Elias and I are getting together Saturday for a Titan/Knight vs Ork
battle of 1500 points. We have not yet met, besides email and
telephone,
and neither of us has played all that many battles. But we're both
looking forward to the game. It will be Meeting Engagement (though
I'm looking forward to trying other scenarios). I'll set up the
terrain, and Elias will pick a side.

andy

--
Andy Skinner