Re: [Epic] NA WD 214

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:09:59 -0800 (PST)

> OK, I finally got the NA White Dwarf #214 and when I look at the back they've changed their subscription bonus! Instead of one of those cheesy plastic sprues (sorry I only play epic so everything else is useless) they're giving out Imperators and Mega-
Gargants! I'm glad I've waited this long to subscribe.
> Cyril Crocker
> Dragon Slayer
> dslayer_at_...

It would be cool if the magazine wasn't a pile of crap. I really disagree
to paying them for their adverts.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of