[Epic] UK Mailorder

From: A J Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970

A personal plee ...
If any of our friends in the UK happen to be ringing UK Mail Order for something and they could find out the availability of some minis and approx cost for me I would be eternally in their debt. It is a rather expensive toll call from Australia for what at this stage is just an enquiry so that later I can order via phone with the knowledge that what I want is at least available.
I am interested in ( all Epic Squat )

Iorn Eagles ( Gyrocopters ? )
Goliath Mega Cannons
Land Train ( Engine and Wagons )
Cyclops

Thanks very much if anyone can assist with this.

Alun
gallie_at_...
Beware the Silent Dog ......