Re: [Epic] Justice (well off topic)

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 20:53:59 -0600

At 01:09 AM 11/1/97 -0000, you wrote:
>At least in the UK your innocent until proven guilty!!
>
>And the accusers dont get a special TV show to tell their one-sided version
>of events!!
>
>The Americans claim to have a fair legal system but your dont see the
>accused on the Jay Leno or David Letterman Show!!
>
>I assume when you mean Irish you are talking about the murdering bastards
>from the IRA who claim to be fighting a war??
>
>How about getting all the IRA and meeting with the British Army on a very
>big battlefield and see who comes off the worse??
>
>The IRA would never meet the British Army face to face cos they are nothing
>but chicken shit cowardly bastards who maim and kill innocent civilians!!
>

>Harlequin Master

I'm sorry you see things the way you do. Maybe you should read some of
your history. Maybe you should realize that all things being equal (which
they never would be, because the british and protestants have to much world
backing), the Irish will never be defeated in their struggle to regain
control of the entire republic of Ireland. The first step in that process
is the pull-out of british troops. The second step is that britain come to
the realization that their reign of Ireland is time to be over.
India...gone, South Africa...Gone, Hong Kong...gone. Isn't it time for the
colonies to be returned to their rightful owners!? You call the IRA
killers. What about the shaknhill butchers? What about paratrooper Clegg?
 What about internment? What about trials without juries? What about the
SAS assassins sent into catholic areas to kill people in an attempt to draw
the IRA out? Have you seen the book "The Nemesis File" by Paul Bruce?
Maybe you should read it, you would change your mind about who the
terrorists are.

I wont continue this topic on the list. Also, I'm unsubscribing. And on
top of all that I'm getting rid of my GW stuff. If you live in the U.S. or
Canada please let me know if you are looking for anything, I might have it
and be willing to sell it.