RE: [Epic] Toronto

From: Cyril Crocker <dslayer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 13:03:02 -0500

It was a store in Richmand Hill call Shooting Star. I've gone there quite =
often to play M:tG Friday and Saturday nights. Last time I went, I pick up=
 a blister of Bowelburnas and a blister of Gobsmashas there. They had lots=
 more, so I wasn't really to worried and then the other day when I went, I =
found out someone had purchased ALL of it at once! I was quite dissappoint=
ed.
Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
dslayer_at_...