Re: [Epic] [Almost-Epic] Codices

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 09:57:02 -0600

J. Michael Looney wrote:

> Matthew Weyna wrote:
>
> > Actually no. If you look at Rouge Trader, it has a rather large section
> > dedicated to the Slann. The were a primative, nomadic race of frog men
> > who were based on the agri or death worlds. I had a rather nice little
> > army of them before they all of a suden ceased to exist....
> >

> As it so happens I am working on Army Lists for Slanns, Death Worlds and Warp
> Creatures (other than Chaos Demons) as part of the Epic 41K project. They, of
> course, will be posted to the list and to the web site at the same time...
>
> > P.S. Mike, if your mail is working...I dont think you got the message
> > earlirer, Im free this Sunday if you are, and I can play any size you
> > like.
>
> Mail is working again. I'd love a game, say noonish, and about 2500 points or
> so.

  Oh, I hope you check your mail before noon. That, or your going to be
getting a knock at your door. Sounds good. Also, a bit for all ork
lovers...
  I was just on my way home from seeing the future Ms. Weyna, and I
noticed a trailer park on the side of the highway. It was Goff trailer
park. I laughed....

 Matthew Weyna