Re: [Epic] [Almost-Epic] Codices

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 11:41:38 -0600

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Micheal;
>
> The mobile home my parents live in has a Greyhound bus body and was
> manufactured in Quebec. The darn thing has a mobile satellite dish and two
> air conditioners as well as two generators. He tows a Ford Torus on a half
> trailer behind!

Again were are having culture problems. Mobile homes are an American thing,
and a southern American thing at that.

In this context that's a big RV, not a Mobile Home Trailer.

Mobile homes are wide enough that they have to have the "Wide Load" signs on
them while they are being moved. They also can NOT move under their own power
and need a Semi Tractor to move them. Some of them that they make now are wide
enough that they moved as 2 parts.

While you can move one, most people only move them once (from the dealer to the
trailer park) and that is it.