Sv: [Epic] Harlequin Solitaire

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 00:26:02 +0100

> I think the 'Assault' upgrade should be available to Harlequins by
including
> an Exarch-type squad leader, called an 'Avatar' in the original list.
Oh.
> Hang on. I think an Avatar is something a bit different now ;) Any
> suggestions as to what the Harlequin Exarch should be called?

It should be called Avatar...
Harlequins are a troupe af actors that visit the craftworlds, preforming a
play
of the eldar history. The Seer plays the role of, well yes, the Seer. The
Great
Halequin plays the role The Laughing God, the only Eldar god to survive The
Fall.
The Avatar plays, did you guess it?, the part of Khaine, The Bloody-handet
God,
who survived the fall by escaping the Warp, and dividing his spirit into
many
parts, which now lurk on the Eldar craftworlds, one on each og them.

By the way, the Solitaire plays the role of Slaanesh, the great enemy of
the Eldar.
In doing this, he looses his soul to Slaanesh, and therefore lives in
isolation
from all eldar. This is why he fights alone i WH40K.
More info: Read the WH40K Compendium, or Codex Eldar.

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off