Re: [Epic] Runaway!!!

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 19:44:47 -0600

> When a detachment is broken does it have to move 20cm in a certain direction?
> My friend killed a ton of demon this way so he would not have to suffer
> from blast markers!

They may move in any direction, but are captured and removed from the
table if they end their movement within 15 cm. of any enemy unit.
Keep in mind that if all the units from a detatchment are removed/killed,
then you *immeditely* deduct all the blast markers on them from you
opponents morale.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.