Re: [Epic] Epic (square) bases

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 12:14:56 -0000

Brett,

Why not just use thin plastic card cut into 20mmX20mm squares.

Mount your Epic figs and then flock.

Because the figs arent in a hole, the flock will give an uneven surface to
your bases and not the flat look that the GW bases have.

I bought two A4 sheets of thin card and cut them in square bases and now I
have hundreds of the little buggers!!

Sheets only cost me 0.80 each (roughly $1.40) :)

Harlequin Master

http://www.shopfine.demon.co.uk

"Wargamers have delusions of invincibility combined with homicidal
tendencies, in short, all wargamers have a kick-your-butt fetish!!"