Re: [Epic] Battle Report (long)

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 08:22:29 -0500

Elias Tiliakos wrote:

Thanks for the report, Elias. I had to stand on my head to
understand the map, since I looked at it from the other way. :-)

I don't think I remembered as many details as you did.

> At 10:46 PM 11/3/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >How big was the table, out of curiosity?
>
> Well, I don't know all of the dimensions, but it was about 150cm wide,
> and at least that long, probably about 200 cm though.

It was on half a ping-pong table, which is about 150 cm wide. However,
the Geohex terrain we were using was (I think) at least 10 cm short
on either side. And definitely longer than wide.

> >> lost), Andy managed to remove ALL of his blast markers. I think I
> >
> >This would explain why he didn't complain about his blast marker removal
> >rolls... ;-)
>
> Hehe. Sure would! :)

No, no. Suddenly, it was all clear to me . . . :-)

Thanks again, Elias.

andy

--
Andy Skinner