Re: [Epic] Epic (square) bases

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 13:14:29 -0500

Brett Hollindale wrote:

> As one of the only users of the outlawed square Epic bases left in the
> universe, I was wondering who it was who posted a while back that they had
> more than they could use...

        They're outlawed? Damn. I guess I'd better get ready for
a visit from the GW though police...

> I'm just looking at basing up a couple of beastmen companies and boggling at
> the 60 bases that will be required!

        Uh, "a couple of beastmen companies"?!? Where the heck did
you get so many beastmen? I'm still 10 stands-worth short of *one*
company.

> Realistically, I need someone who has a couple of hundred bases that they
> don't want....

        Try contacting Thomas Denney, seether_at_..., formerly of
this list until last week? when he said he was unsubscribing and
selling off his GW collection. A few months ago I traded him the
new bases from the E40k box for an equal number of old bases.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"My mind is going... I can feel it." - 2001