Re: [Epic] Pirates Part 1 (Long)

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 12:49:38 -0800 (PST)

> Here a list for all the bad guys, pirates, rogue, mercenaries of the
> Universe. I make this with the help of Frangois Bruntz.
> Here is the first part with infantry detachment and Supreme Commander.
> The other detachments follow tomorrow.
>
> Unit Mv Range FP As. Armor Special
> Infantry
> Eldar Pirates 15 15 2 1 3+

Don't forget that Eldar Pirates can be mounted on Jetbikes. Their should
be a limit of 1 Vyper per Jetbike squad.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9