Re: [Epic] Epic (square) bases

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:25:52 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Brett:

    Boy do I hate it when some one has more Epic than me! I only have half a
company of beastmen and I thought I had a lot!

    I recently bought three Abrams Fighting vehicles by micro scale to
represent platoon APC's for my Tech guard. I have a metal Micro SandCrawler
but I am not shure if I will use it as eather an Imperial or Ork vehicle.

    Any one else found uses for Micro machines in Epic?
sauron1