Re: [Epic] Epic (square) bases -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 11:00:24 +0000

        I guess if you went crazy...possibly

        Did people really go out and buy 6 or more infantry boxes for their
SM/TL armies? And if so, why?
Scott Shupe shupes_at_... shupes@...
http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes

I have (all for SM/TL of course) two Imperial Guard Tactical
company's painted up (that is 64 stands), 2 Heavy Companys (34
stands), a Storm Trooper Company (17 stands, every trooper converted)
innumerable Commisar and IG Command units. I only have 1 Beastman
company for the IG, although I'm considering a second one, I'm in the
middle of the 2nd rough rider cpy, and I'm probably selling off the
xs IG bikers. The Guard need numbers and it is an awesome sight to
see a full assault going in when they are on the field.

Krass