Re: [Epic] Epic (square) bases

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 03:17:47 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Andy; I tried a black primer with a white drywash with no
luck. The darn Epic figures are too small to drywash effectively. The White
primer with Black ink gave a gray effect to me also. So the best bet is to
hope for our resident expert to straighten it out!

    By the way I added blackened steel wool smoke to my Gargants as shown in
WD a while back. It looks very Orky to me.

sauron1