[Epic] RE:

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 16:23:52 -0600

>Remenber by battle against the marines yesterday?
>I forgot to mention that when my opponent moved his
>forces, he bloddy-h**l used a barrage-template to
>measure the distance he had to put between his minis!!!

------> I'm sorry, but this is grounds for some serious punitive action.
There's "cheese" as in picking an unbalanced army, and then there's
flat cheating, which this falls into IMHO. Hey, why not start measuring
firing ranges during the movement phase, too? I've seen people get their
titans dumped for stuff like this...

Chris Miller