Re: [Epic] SM2 -> E40k Orky injustice

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:55:53 +0000

Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:

> IMHO, a better solution would be to give the LR 2FP instead of
>2 AT shots, just like the Falcon has. They were about equivalent in
>SM/TL, though 3FP wouldn't be unreasonable, since it was better at
>shooting things on open ground than the Falcon, and shot as well as
>two of my Dreadnaughts. It fixes the LR problem, and the other armies
>can stop complaining about the dreaded Land Raider without proposing
>an escalation of power. (Hey, I do it too!). I mean, if the more
>accurate, same strength Lascannon on the Falcon doesn't qualify for
>AT, why should the Land Raider?

Let's play Count the Lascannons, children! Falcon? 1 (2 if you count the
Scatter Laser which might be able to be upgraded). Land Raider? 4. Some
difference here, methinks.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
   (the National Anti-Skaven Alliance) and R'n'F Member.