Re: [Epic] Re: ENOUGH DO NOT EMAIL ME!!!

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 08:09:39 -0500

After one of his previous rants, I sent him a bunch of
information. His email is "murphy_at_...", and
"murphy.wchat.on.ca" is subscribed to the list. I figure
either it is another version of his email address, or is
forwarded to it. Ryan hasn't admitted subscribing, but
he hasn't communicated much. I told him how to unsubscribe
and told him to ask his email provider about the other
email address, and figured he must have done alright,
'cause he never asked for help again. I kinda think it
is rude when people have offered to help, and all you do
is rant and send email to the wrong place. Anyway,
I've told him this, and sent another chunk of the help
message from the list.

Seems he could have found out all about the list server
in the time he put together the message.

Oh, well.

andy

--
Andy Skinner