RE: [Epic] RE:

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 09:37:14 -0600

>>>Remenber by battle against the marines yesterday?
>>>I forgot to mention that when my opponent moved his
>>>forces, he bloddy-h**l used a barrage-template to
>>>measure the distance he had to put between his minis!!!
>>
>>------> I'm sorry, but this is grounds for some serious punitive action.
>>There's "cheese" as in picking an unbalanced army, and then there's
>>flat cheating, which this falls into IMHO. Hey, why not start measuring
>>firing ranges during the movement phase, too? I've seen people get their
>>titans dumped for stuff like this...
>
>Dumped? --MDMc

-----> Dumped as in
        1) Grasp table firmly in right AND left hands
        2) Lift upward rapidly and with great force.

Got a buddy who does this on occasion.(Not to me-yet). Doesn't hurt too
much
when you're playing a boardgame, but it's kinda hard on the mini's,
especially
 the painted ones. The time he did it at a con, I have to say I thought
he was
completely justified. The sleaze he was playing had an argument about
every single
thing he did, from movement to army selection, etc. The final straw was
when his titan
"charged" into my friends, and knocked an arm off. Not an accident and
not a wise
move...

Chris Miller

(now you know where my Ironman/Extreme miniatures rules originated)