[Epic] Space Fleet Figs

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 11:14:28 +0000

Hello Guys!

Since I am cleaning house lately and getting rid of stuff I stumbled
upon a whole bunch of figs still in the original blisterpack of that out
of print game Space fleet ( The one GW made some years ago). I am
willing to sell them at 50% thier original selling price, 60% if someone
buys the whole lot. They are mainly Tyranid and Imperial ships with a
couple of Eldar ones. If Interested contact me via private
e-mail(pramos1_at_...). Oh and sorry to all for posting non epic
stuff, but theres really nowhere else to post this stuff.

Thanks,Peter