Sv: [Epic] Fwd:

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 02:18:02 +0100

> >> Hey, is anyone else getting these things? I can't come up
> >>with any other explanation for them, and they're rather annoying.
> I figure they're coming from dvir_at_...
>

> (Sorry, someone had to say it... :-)

Some lad out there went on vacation and set hid computer
to auto-reply. I suggest we unsubscribe him and send him a
note, selling him that he can subscribe again when he returns.
He must me mad, by the time he's home, he'll have 1000+
mails! :----(

What do you say. Should we do this?
(Someone could just do it now.....)

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off