[Epic] Eldar Things

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 15:51:01 +0000

Hi chaps, me here.

Due to a very generous friend, who bought about 3 tons of the old Eldar
boxed sets (the plastic ones with aspect warriors, heavy weapon
guardians etc.), I am now the proud owner of, among other things, 22
Exarchs, 11 Farseers (who I plan to use interchangably with Warlocks),
16 Harlequins, you get the idea. Now, due to this, I have come up with
some interesting ideas:

1) Actually making a Harlequin Detachment. What would you chaps use for:
a) the Great Harlequin- a normal harlequin stand with an Exarch is the
best I can come up with
b) the Shadow Seer- as above, but with a Farseer model
c) the Solitaire- if it was just an exarch added, how would you
differentiate it from the G.H.?

2) Making Guardian Assault Detachments (shock! horror!). Putting an
Exarch in a Guardian unit gives you units that are as good as Orks in
assault, for only 9 points, and faster, with cheap psykers. What would
you say about this?

3) Making Jetbike Assault Detachments (nooooo!). Jetbiker chaps, with
Exarches and a few Warlocks.

Comments?

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos