Re: Sv: [Epic] Eldar Things

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:01:12 GMT

>Basically, Harlequins upgraded to a
>Death Jester on a Jetbike- 125 points per detachment, for 15 FP. Can
>someone check that this is legal (that the Death Jester and Jetbike
>upgrades are not mutually exclusive)?

I'm fairly sure they are mutually exclusive. I certainly think they should
be. Anyway, If a Death Jester used his/her usual weapon, the shuriken
cannon, on a bike, that would be equivalent to the standard jetbike with a
shuriken cannon - which, in E40K, is no different from a Jetbike with twin
shuriken catapults. Why bother?

>Also, can someone check that you
>are allowed Exarches in a Guardian unit? My copy says no, but I seem to
>remember it being allowed.

Your copy of the list is correct. Exarchs are the 'priests' of the Aspect
Warrior shrines, and can only be fielded with Aspect Warriors.

Cheers,

NRT

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead