Re: [Epic] Towing

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:16:43 GMT

>Can all vihicles(??) with "transport x" tow guns? What can my Eldar
>do? Can the support platforms be transported by a Falcon or Serpent,
>or must the walk by themselves?

Interesting point. The support platforms are covered in the 'infantry'
section of the stats list, so they presumably count as infantry for
transporting.

One of the example detachments in WD 215 (or is it 214?) includes support
platforms with transporting vehicles assigned to them. Must be okay if GW
say so.... ;)

Cheers,

NRT

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead