Re: [Epic] cheese

From: Thomas Bloom <tbloom_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 11:51:34 -0500

>You have a point. My suggestion is that since your opponents do it, cheese
>out. Take something really heinous, like a 2 bike companies and 10
>firestorms. Then when they cry, point out that 6 thawks is excessive, too.
>ps. add a falcon host and 5 more firestorms and you're still at 4000 points
>with *45* 100 cm snap-fires, 9 75 cm pop-ups, 50 bikes, and nothing he
>can >pin.

>Temp

Snicker. I like you. You're silly. Also if its the same oppent who
doesn't break untill most everything is right up to its break point play
the same game with your windriders. The second WR host won't break till he
kills 25 + 13 = 38 bikes. Corse anyone who tried that with me would get
slapped.

"...'cause when its time to collect its only heroes who pay..." Ministry, Hero

                                Thomas