Re: [Epic] cheese

From: Chad Taylor <ct454792_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 14:31:29 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> >Snicker. I like you. You're silly. Also if its the same oppent who
> >doesn't break untill most everything is right up to its break point play
> >the same game with your windriders. The second WR host won't break till he
> >kills 25 + 13 = 38 bikes. Corse anyone who tried that with me would get
> >slapped.
> >
> > Thomas
>
> Hey, that's right. If you play 4200 or more you can make it 3 windrider
> hosts - that's 25 + 25 + 13 = 63!

Hold on a minute here. Is this chaos player THAT guy??? If it is just
forget it, losing a game to him doesn't count.

Start off:
        1) insist that EVERYTHING be marked/allocated
                insist on knowing full disclosure/identity
        2) no more secret transports
                insist on knowing exactly what transports have which
troops, insist he tell you at the beginning - not write it down.

These are very reasonable to my mind and while the second one may annoy
some people on the list I'm sure that if an opponent was having problems
with the set-up that most of us would go with full disclosure. I normally
follow these rules just so there won't be any hard feelings, no one has
ever even asked me.

It seems that as we dig deeper into this mess we find more and more that
the answer isn't new nifty tactics, but some reasonable ground rules. Why
don't you invite your friends (especially this guy) onto the list? We
will play nice, it may help if there is a little peer pressure put on them
however.

Chad Taylor