[Epic] Spare EPIC miniatures

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 19:14:26 GMT

Hi all,

Someone contacted me a couple of weeks ago about taking some of my excess
old EPIC Eldar miniatures off my hands. Following a slight mail crash, I
lost the original message. Could he contact me again? I've now worked out
what's available.

Sorry to use the list to send a message to an individual. To make up for
it, I'll open the 'offer' to everyone (the original caller (actually, I
think it was Daniel B.) takes priority, of course).

I have the following miniatures which I'm now willing to pass on to caring
homes:

*********

ELDAR
Prism Cannon - 2; one assembled & undercoated
Firestorm Air Defence - 2; one assembled
Tempest Heavy Grav Tank - 5; 1 missing its shuriken cannon turret, 1 with a
miscast shuriken cannon turret
Web Spinner - 3; all assembled, 2 also undercoated.
Old plastic Vyper Support Jetbike - 15; 5 based and undercoated, with flock
on bases
Wave Serpent - 5
Lascannon Support Platform - 12
Vibrocannon Support Platform - 12
Old War Walker (pilot in an egg-like pod) - 3
Nightwing - 7; 1 assembled. Plus 3 flying bases (hexagonal type)
Old plastic Falcon - 8

MARINES
Plastic Land Speeders - 4
Plastic Dreadnoughts (from Stompers sprue) - 10; 4 based, with flock.
Original Thunderhawk (the Flying Brick!) - 1; no flying base
Original plastic Land Raider - 8
Predator (turret as original WH40K plastic one; plain, one-piece hull with
cast-on lascannon) - 3
Old Vindicator (upward tilted cannon, very plain hull) - 3
Original Whirlwind (boxy turret, separate tracks) - 3; 1 assembled
Newer metal Whirlwind (quite similar to current plastic one) - 3

OTHER IMPERIAL
Plastic Robots - 16; 6 from Imperial Guard sprue, 10 from Marine sprue, 4 of
which are undercoated
            (blue) and based, with flock
Marauder Bomber - 3; no flying bases
Storm Hammer Super Heavy Tank - 1
Metal Knights Errant (power fist and thermal cannon) - 3

I'll accept offers of 2/3 the prices GW last charged for them, in UK pounds
only.
Discounts for bulk; requests for 'one SM Dreadnought' will be laughed at.
Recipient pays postage - remember I'm in the UK and lead isn't the most
sensible substance to send by airmail!

Cheers,

NRT

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead