Re: [Epic] Question on old infantry boxes...

From: TheOgre <roofekiz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:03:02 -0000

Errm, in the old box there were _5_ sprues.... So if U get hold of em - Get
em - U lucky beggar!!

And in the _new_ boxes <coughing- Bulsh-argh-it>
There are countem twice _2_ sprues....

And what do I hear you say?? They are the same sprues??
Yep - Thats correct....

Mad huh?

Oh well

Laterz

Jules W.
------
Somebody comes up to you in a bar and asks them if you are who they think
you are,
and then you say if you know then I am and if you don't,
Then I am not
And F-U to those who dont understand
Love, Peace, Empathy, Desire, Mischeif, and Gladness
(If not with some Sadness)
Billy C / (J. Wilko)
------