Re: [Epic] pulsa rokkits

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 09:31:48 -0500

Tyler Provick wrote:
> I appears near the back of the rule book in the section on SHW. There is
> one kind of rocket that is one shot only. I think Pulsa Rokkits fall
> under that catagory.

Hmmm. Unless you can point me to another section, I'll have to
disagree. There are one-shot missiles, the vortex missile. But
Pulsa Rokkits are Disrupt SHW, not Vortex Missiles. Check out
the Death Strike as a vehicle with a Vortex Missile.

Is this what you meant?

I wouldn't mind Pulsas as one-shot if one of them was enough to
put a pretty good disrupt on a detachment. Say use a blast marker,
and you get as many Disrupt attacks as units under the marker.

But I think Pulsas are pretty much regular ol' Disrupt weapons,
with extra rokkits stored in some secret, invisible, unattackable
place. :-)

andy

--
Andy Skinner