Re: [Epic] [not quite epic sorry] Questions wave 2

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 16:06:59 GMT

> 1. what are the dark eldar going to look like besides eldar?

I saw a Dark Eldar jetbike at Games Day. The only real difference from the
current Eldar jetbike was that the carapace at the front was segmented,
rather than a single curved plate. I think this was just a scratchbuilt one
used in playtesting. Jes' concept sketches are very baroque; much like
Slaaneshi marines and champions. The main feature of the Dark Eldar look
was high collars. Could all change, of course, if Jes doesn't sculpt the
miniatures.

> 3. what is this psykik (escuse the spelling) killer assassin?

It was on sale at Games Day! It is exactly as the name says - a guy in
assasins' synskin, with some sort of psychic amplifier fixed to the side of
his head, and no other weapon, if I remember correctly. I guess the
official release will be next month, with Codex: Assassins. A second
variant of each of the other Assassins will also be released; the Vindicare
variant has already been pictured in WD in the last couple of months.

Cheers,

NRT

New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group