Re: [Epic] Rules format

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:00:05 -0600

> Hear! Hear! I don't really ever want to see the "C2.10.3" type rules. I
> just wish they had the organization and foresight to use them in-house. By
> the way, I thought ADB sold out to another company. Am I mistaken?
>
> Temp

ADB has not been sold. Steve Cole was attempting to retire from SFB after
over 20 years, and was going to hand over the reins to his second in
command, Steve Petrick, who in turn was planning to work with members
of Agents of Gaming. (AoG already produces Star Fleet Warlord for
Cole and company.)

At the last minute, however, AoG got an offer to design a game for the
Babylon 5 universe and saw this as too good an opportunity to pass up.
Thus ADB remains in the same hands it has always been in, with Cole
struggling to pull himself back out of semi-retirement.

(The difference between this games mailing list and SFB's mailing list
is that Cole is a regular *contributer* to the SFB list.)

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...