Re: [Epic] New Eldar Minis & WD

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 12:47:47 -0500

> releases are when they're painted. And I like the new Eldar range,
> Have you seen the 40K stats for the Falcon? Looks more like 1AT shot
> rather than 2FP, IMAO.

I just saw the WD with the new Eldar minis yesterday when Scott and Bart
were over here for a game. Personally I like the new Eldar range as
well. I didn't have a problem with the old one, but I also have no
objection to the falcon-based designs of the new series. The Engines of
Vaul look good, though not as nice as the Night Spinners or Fire Prisms.
One thing that really sold me was looking at the metal photographs in
the back pages and seeing the detail on the minis. Not all of it is
brought out by GW's paint jobs, though Ekestam's army and the Biel-Tan
scheme do justice to most of the miniatures. Ekestam probably has the
best look for an EofV so far, IMHO.

Regards,

- Erik