Re: [Epic] Fw: What is your problem?

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 97 17:40:15 EST

At 08:53 AM 11/17/97 +0930, you wrote:
>I thought the whole list might like to see this rather than just the few he
>targeted.
>PS I sent him a reply TRYING to explain what it was all about but whether he
>appreciates what he has done or not, who knows ?
>Cheers
>Alun
>Ignorance is Bliss

Yeah, but there's no reason to start a thread called "Dvir Sucks!"

We don't even know the guy. He made an honest mistake. I don't think he
really deserved the abuse. Sheesh. I wouldn't stay on the list if someone
started a thread called "Elias Sucks!" I don't need that kind of bullshit,
especially from someone I don't even know. Give the guy a break. He
screwed up (and was it REALLY that distubing?) It's not that big a deal
to get an extra message when you send one off to the list. The list
itself produces 50 or 100 mails a day, what's two or three more? Drops
in the proverbial Bucket. Or River, if you like that one better.

Elias

"Understanding is a three edged sword."

                        -Kosh