[Epic] Question about Objectives

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 97 22:13:25 EST

Has anyone found, in their experience, objectives to be useful to actually
capture? In the game that I wrote a battle report for (a couple weeks
ago, Andy Skinner was Titan Legions, I was Orks), neither Andy nor I
actually captured any objectives. My army's morale was driven down by
left over blast markers alone. It seems to me that an all disrupt army
should be able to win, even without actually causing any damage! Of
course, my experience is very limited (I've played one game with morale,
and a couple of others without), and we only played a 1500 point game.
So, what do you more experienced generals think?

Elias

"Understanding is a three edged sword."

                        -Kosh