Re: [Epic] Sv: Selling Eldar minis. (Was: More Top Eldar Tips)

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 23:50:51 +0000

Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:

>Hey, Colen.
>I thought you were a serius Eldar player.
>Remember, if you sell your minis, one day you'll have
>to by the new boxes, and they charge an arm for them
>you know. I have 25 of the old spruges, and I'm going to
>need them all. OK, 50 Exarch is a bit overly, but I need the
>Jetbikes, the Dark Reapers and Howling Banshees. I'ts realy
>stupid that the D.R and H.B. only come one per spruge, when
>you get two of both the S.S., the Wraithguard and the
>Harlequins.
Ah, but one of my friends is in the habit of buying huge amounts of
stuff, so he has an enormous army at the moment, and getting bigger all
the time (as an alternative to smoking, I think).
>What about the Standart Bearers? You ladz use 'em? I'm
>thinking of adding one to each af my H.Q. stands once I
>get them painted and based (I'm re-doing my army now with the
>new models and bases out - I'ts quite a job, but it looks
>great. I'm also using the opotunity to change craftworlds).
How are you re-basing the minis? No, I'm not currently using the GSBs.
>Questions: How do you ladz field your S.H.? Alone, using their
>jump packs to assault the enemy, or with support in the form
>of Wave Serpents ect.? Have anyone tried the rules saying that
>S.H. can enter play like troops in Drop Dods, landing
>anywhere on the table?
I use my Swooping Hawks with Warp Spiders, usually with the Avatar in a
Wave Serpent.
>Have a nice day, you pirate scum. P-)
Shurely /|P-) ?

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos