[Epic] Fully sealed unopened Space Marine core

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:42:10 -0700

I don't know which version of SM it is (but it ISN'T Epic 40k) but it's
still in it's sealed box from the factory. Even while it's no longer
supported by GW, it still costs $69 (US) but hey, it's a collectors item
now. The only reason I haven't bought it is that no one around here plays
SM. They seem to prefer Epic 40K more or something. I haven't gotten to know
many players here so I don't know.
Liquid