Re: [Epic] Swooping Hawk Warlocks?

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 22:35:56 +0000

Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
>Sauron Moridor wrote:
>>
>> Sauron1 writes; Scott; If no one objects I could start typing in the Eldar
>> "FLUFF" from Codex Titanicus onward? Yes/No
>
> *I* certainly don't have a problem with it... Although others
>on the list might not like the copyright infringment.

Hell, we've got enough copyright infringement on the Warhammer list
(some Swedish git called A'Hara nicked other people's stuff and
pretended it was his own, before a) he was mailbombed [you have new
mail. Here is message 1 of 164682.] and b) his ISP got tired of the
complaints and shut him down like a dog in the street (?!?)), but let's
have some more. Maybe someone could persuade GW to publish all the old
out of print fluff in seperate books?

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos Wastes