Re: [Epic] Hitching a Lift

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 08:00:56 -0500

Elias Tiliakos wrote:
> At 03:47 PM 11/19/97 +1030, you wrote:
> >I was playing Alun on Sunday and he told me that orks do not actually stay
> >inside their transports after the movement phase. This means that if a
> >battlewagon is destroyed during the shooting phase, any units it may have
> >been transporting during the movement phase are unnaffected. Is this
> >correct ????
>
> Alun is correct. "Units hitching a lift in this manner are simply picked up
> and dropped down as the vehicle makes its move." (from the rulebook)

Though I think you've got to remember to put the infantry stands
off at the end. I'd think that if you haven't put the stands down
at the end of the ride, the boyz decided to hang on for little
longer. (Though there is no advantage over getting off and getting
back on next time they move.)

andy

--
Andy Skinner