Re: [Epic] Building the perfect firefight.

From: John Chapman <john_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 10:38:12 +1100 (EST)

> John Chapman <john_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
>
> >(and why ork bikes have 45 range is beyond my understanding)
> Twin-linked Autocannon. --MDMc

        Still compare them to buggies. And the reason youd take buggies in
pace of bikes (assuming you werent worried about army balance or availability
of miniatures) is?....... Ok it might be a carryover from 40k but I just find
it strange that a bike can pack more effective weaponry than the larger buggy.
Its almost like marines finally make the move from scout to fully fledged marine
and get worse.......
i JAC