[Epic] Tales of Joy and woe

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 01:28:01 +1100

After some lengthy discussions with GW(australia)'s mailorder i
discovered to my dismay that there be no more Reavers available over
here(this was of course after the first assistant didnt know what
reavers were) and that there is no older epic stuff available.

This is not good at all, I really dont want to wait until Marauders and
Thunderbolts get re-released so that I can get my own air division.

Damn GW.

So I bought the last of the warhounds instead :)

On an even sadder note it was disclosed that the last of the mega
gargants was used to create a gorka-crapa construct of some sorts. This
also made my brother very happy to find out that his main war engine has
ceased to exist in all but name......

On a minor note they still have around 17 of the old style
warlords...which dont look to bad when you change their weapon outfit from
what comes in the box to something that has some potential.

        asmo, who needs some coke.
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean