Re: [Epic] special attributes

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 17:33:31 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 20-Nov-97 RE: [Epic] special attributes by "Miller,
Chris"_at_uniden.c
> >It 'makes it easier to understand', as you don't have to remember that
> >Nobz have got a 4+ save and an assault of 4 as well as the ork boyzx
> >stats. You just have to remember the special abilities. Hmm.
>
> -------> Now wasn't this one of the big complaints about SM2 ? All those
> different stat lines...

Which, if you used them fairly often, you'd memorize eventually. I can
still list off the Squat army with high accuracy, even though I haven't
used them in a game for probably eight months now.

> Besides, this was supposed to make it _easier_. Changing it back
> would mean that SM2 had something right...

What, is this a hard admission to make or something? I think SM2 had a
*lot* of things right... many things wrong, too, but it was not in any
way a bad game.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...